Jumat, 28 Agustus 2009

Nabila Ibrahim is Coming Back..


ERROR.. Huaa.. I spent my all nite to solve the error problem, but until this posting have posted, there's no progress in my FB, I just waste my times to taking nothing. Hmm.. Now I feel sleepy, so so so sleepy.. Okay, Finally I decided to make my new account in Facebook.

The old one is still available if you open it from u'r facebook mobile (but not u'r PC), that's why i don't deactivate my old FB. I hope it will get better soon and i don't have to use my new. Hmmph.. well, now I have two active account but someday, i think i must choose one of it as my only one.

FYI, you can find my new at nabila.redstar@yahoo.co.id, please add me and send friends suggestion to other who know me. Hehe ^.~ Thanks so much!

0 comments on "Nabila Ibrahim is Coming Back.."

 

Precious Caprice! Copyright © 2010 Proper Gift is Improved by Nabila Ibrahim for Precious Caprice Flower Image by Dapino Header effect an template color By Ipietoon