Sabtu, 15 Januari 2011

Be POlite!


I'd like to help somebody, helping other give me something worth to smiling at. especially when those asking me something politely. eah, please asking politely when you need something! u shouldn't shout at me, or speak with ur high tone, even glance me on the horrible way, bossy, or sumtin like that. it makes me feel unsafe, uncomfort, and I guarantee I'd rather run away than think to help you. absolutely.

I can be a very annoying person to ppl who treat me wrong way. I could shout back at you, even slap you so hard! no, I could kill you! HAHAHA! decapitate and dice you into small piece! then I'll eat you! I am a carnivore! I am cannibal! HAHAHA!

the point is, you should remember that I am not your slave, being polite to me is better than you get killed. lol.

I kidding you, dude!

  

0 comments on "Be POlite!"

 

Precious Caprice! Copyright © 2010 Proper Gift is Improved by Nabila Ibrahim for Precious Caprice Flower Image by Dapino Header effect an template color By Ipietoon