Selasa, 02 Maret 2010

On My Mind


1. NIGHTMARE! NC's mission will being held on next Monday, is it mean that i have to 'leave' my PBO and PemVis' time? NO! :( huhuhuuu..

2. My lecture ask me and all of  my classmate to create unsri-blog-account and update it frequently. yeah lil bit looks like a coercion, and with soooo many regret (please keep my apologies for those who override...) , actually I have a conribution on this crazy idea, i ever suggest it as one way to make a better blogger comunity.. ummm okay, create an account? i did! wht about update? :P ahahaha! I promise to update it, as well as possible. I hope. XD

3. This is about my study: esspecially PPSI, PBO, and all of ya! finally I could tell u this, i love ya information system! now I know what SI is. Tengkyu tengkyuu..

4. Reach more achievement, get more something good, be a better Nabila, make friends, conserve more money, healthy life.. looks good by doing good! 

5. Love, Life.. I Love my Man, more more more more and more! Miss u soooo bad honey...  :(



 

0 comments on "On My Mind"

 

Precious Caprice! Copyright © 2010 Proper Gift is Improved by Nabila Ibrahim for Precious Caprice Flower Image by Dapino Header effect an template color By Ipietoon