Rabu, 12 Juni 2013

I used to be....


a runner up of a brain-beauty-behaviour contest (Pemilihan Bujang Gadis Kampus, Sumatera Selatan)
Leader of Rohis :P believe it or not? believe it!
 Joining a Road Bike Racing Competition. more than 10 kilos of distance. I'm the one and only girls in my team.
a very fashionable girl. wearing legging and cardigan before it was cool. :P wkwk
having my 3 YO birthday as a kindergarten student, gua masuk TK umur 2,5 tahun
pet so many cats...
an A-list traditional dancer :P
being a 'panitia qurban' since this last three years

self centered? no I am not. I just try to post something different to make this blog more colorful. too many words kinda boring, right? :P

0 comments on "I used to be...."

 

Precious Caprice! Copyright © 2010 Proper Gift is Improved by Nabila Ibrahim for Precious Caprice Flower Image by Dapino Header effect an template color By Ipietoon