Minggu, 25 November 2012

gift


my man gave me a special birthday gift. despite we are far away, this 'party' is kinda late. hiks. but it's alright, hehe. he gave me a bag. small and simple one. piere cardin's. I love it.

and oh it is not only bag actually. there are sgs3 flip cover and perfume too. what a sweet man! so now I got 3 of 9 - my wish which i posted before.

:) thank you darl for giving me such wonderful gift. and thanks God for creating an amazing man as my bf.

1 comments on "gift"

Unknown on Minggu, 06 Januari, 2013 mengatakan...

Hallo, Nabila ^_^
At first, slamat ulang tahun ya.
semoga yg baek-baek selalu dilimpahkan Allah swt untuk Nabila. Amin.

 

Precious Caprice! Copyright © 2010 Proper Gift is Improved by Nabila Ibrahim for Precious Caprice Flower Image by Dapino Header effect an template color By Ipietoon